Matched Giving Scheme – Your Data
The General Data Privacy Regulations require companies to manage personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Principles. In particular, companies are required to process your personal information fairly and lawfully. This means that you are entitled to know how we intend to use any information you provide. You can then decide whether you want to give it to us in order that we may provide the product or service that you require.
Your information will be collected by Bank of Scotland Foundation for the purposes of processing your claim for Matched Giving.
The Foundation will only use your data for the purposes specified.
Your personal and contact data will be held securely in a 3rd party site and kept for 10 years for maintenance, legal or regulatory requirements, after which it will be securely destroyed.
The Foundation may share your data (with the exception of your contact details) with the following third parties:
- The charity receiving the donation - if your claim is successful and payment has been made;
- Lloyds Banking Group – to monitor and inform the Groups’ Helping Britain Prosper plan (aggregated and anonymised data only);
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for England & Wales, Halifax Foundation for Northern Ireland, Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands- to ensure consistent a standard of service across the foundations (aggregated and anonymised data only).
- The external auditors as part of the annual audit of the Bank of Scotland Foundation.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right:
- of access to your personal data - if anything is inaccurate or incorrect, please advise the Foundation and they will correct it;
- to have your data expunged from the Foundation’s database.
For details on how to request a copy of your information or to request that your data is expunged, please contact the Matched Giving Programme Manager, Ross Clark at Bank of Scotland Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 0345 1241351